About the role
School16 is reinventing the higher education model, and we’re looking for an operations leader who is excited to help us build the best career focused online education program in the world.
Our programs have been developed and tested at top Universities as well as venture accelerators and funds, including NYU’s Entrepreneurial Institute, Venture for America, Starta Ventures, State University of New York, and more.
Our network of instructors and speakers include tech leaders at public and private companies like IBM, Google, Facebook, and Slack and all programs are designed and run by practitioners to help students achieve tangible career results.
This is an opportunity to get in at the ground level of a startup with a founding team that has experience across higher education, media, venture capital and technology. You will be a core member of the leadership team who will have significant impact on the direction of the venture.
What you'll do
- Own communication with all program stakeholders, including instructors, teaching assistants, students and program managers
- Manage and improve on the entire program from student onboarding through course completion
- Maintain all School16 systems and technology stack, and create processes and automation wherever possible to optimize efficiency
- Measure and track our most critical student and instructor metrics across the admissions and program experience functions
- Aid in developing new student strategies to increase outreach, engagement, and retention
- Compile post-program reports after each cohort, measuring established KPIs and determining new areas to review as new products are introduced
Who you are
- You care about the details, and are known as the colleague who is always on top of everything
- You are a customer-centric and service oriented person. We strive to create an education environment that everyone wants to be a part of, and our student and instructor experience is paramount to everything we do. Anyone who joins our team should be excited to serve them every day.
- You’re excited about directly managing others and are comfortable both with execution and clear delegation of tasks.
- You either have experience in or have demonstrated interest in adult education, and believe it’s ripe for disruption
- You are systems oriented and get excited by innovating on company processes
School16 is an education company that helps students and professionals break into competitive roles in tech by helping them understand the types of jobs that are the best fit for them, what's currently in high demand, how each role functions, and what skills should be developed to land a fulfilling job in this sector. Our expert led programs are designed to create the best online education experience available, at a fraction of the cost, and drive learning and career outcomes for every student.